Thursday, October 2, 2014

Garth Brooks

I started listening to Garth Brooks when I was little and I have never found a song that I dislike from him! I have yet to see him in concert, but am hoping that he will come to this area (or within a day's drive) during this current tour!

I finally caved and bought the digital bundle on GarthBrooks.com! Even though I already own all of the cd's that have been released, I decided to purchase this set because it comes with the songs from the upcoming album, 30 videos, and all of the songs that are set to release with the 2015 album! So I decided that it was worth it to purchase the bundle instead of purchasing the 2 upcoming albums.


I am looking forward to listening to these on the way to school and work every day!

For more information about Garth Brooks, you can visit his website:
 http://www.garthbrooks.com/garth/

Garth Brooks has been certified by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) as the top-selling solo artist of the 20th century with 134 million albums. He is also the fastest-selling album artist in RIAA history and the only solo artist to have 6 albums top the 10 million mark.

Garth spent more weeks at #1 on the album sales charts than any other artist since the inception of SoundScan. He has taken 25 singles to the #1 position on the country charts. When his recent boxed set “Blame It All On My Roots” debuted at #1, it marked the 13th time Garth had accomplished this feat – making him the highest country debut leader of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment